One. Medical and Scientific Institutions
1. The Medical Institute under the Ministry of Health;
2. The Institute of Chemical Technology of the Academy of Science;
3. The Botanical Institute of the Academy of Science;
4. The Veterinary Institute;
Two. Educational Institutions
5. The University of Health Science;
6. The School of Veterinary and Biotechnology of the University of Agriculture;
7. The Chemical Technology Center of the Mongolian National University;
Three. Other Institutions
8.The General Laboratory of the General Agency for Specialized Inspection;
9. The Central Laboratory of the Customs General Administration;
10. The Medical Care General Department under the Ministry of Health;
11. The Psychopathological (Study of Mental Disorders) and Narcological Center (the National Center for Mental Health) under the Ministry of Health;
12. The Forensic Analysis Center of the Ministry of Health; ;
13. The State General Laboratory for Veterinary Medicine Checks;
14. The National Central Veterinary and Sanitary Laboratory;
15. The Analytical Institute of the General Police Department.
USE OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AND PSYCHOTROPIC SUBSTANCES FOR MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES
IMPORTATION OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AND PSYCHOTROPIC SUBSTANCES FOR MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC USES
-The import licenses for the narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances to use for medical and scientific purposes are issued on a case-by-case basis by the Central Government Office in charge of health matters with a due account being paid to annual needs preliminary estimates.
-The importing institutions should have, in advance, agreed with the exporters and concluded a contract to import narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances for medical and scientific uses.
-The businesses authorized to supply or import the drugs may also import the narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances to use for medical and scientific purposes, upon the conclusion of contracts with the establishments provided for in Annex 2 of the Government Decree No. 196 of 2003.
-The importers should notify the National Professional Inspection Authority and the import licenses issuing organization of their imports of the narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances within the period (7 days) as specified in the appropriate Law (The Law on Control Over Trafficking of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances).
|THE LIST OF NARCOTIC DRUGS AND PSYCHOTROPIC SUBSTANCES FOR MEDICAL AND SCIENTIFIC USES|